Personal Money Portfolio

Help you to manage your money investment well. Support over 176 types of currencies, ranging from USD, EUR, JPY, AUD, CHF to PKR, NZD, INR!



Google Groups Subscribe to Personal Money Portfolio
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Currency Convertor

Mortage Search

Learning More
Peter Bain's Video ForEx Course demonstrates the simple yet powerful pivot currency trading systems used by professional traders.

TIP

For better performance & secure browsing.

Firefox had been downloaded times.


How do I get start?
With Marketiva, you can get USD5 in your pocket and start trading right away!
Open a free account on Marketiva now.

Friday, November 18, 2005

A magnificent product!

I always have been asking the same question like any newbie do:

- "Where should I buy currency? "
- "What will it cost me? "
- "What information do I need to provide in order to make an exchange?"
- "How do I purchase currency?"
- "Can I hold out for a particular rate?"
- "What if the rate is good now, but I don’t need to make payment for 3 months?"
- "Will foreign exchange dealers offer advice about market conditions and rates?"
- "How do I pay for my currency?"
- "How can I find out current exchange rates? "
- "How long will my funds take to transfer to a foreign bank account?"

To answer my own question, I surf myself over places around the web. Then I came to this site: http://www.fxcm.com . I saw a little icon over the bottom left, it says Free Currency Account! "Well why not, lets try it out ... I got nothing to lose.", I told myself.

I got virtual money 100K in my account, so I can test out my strategies without paying any tuition fees.

When comes to the fluctuating market, timely information is certainly an
criterial between life and dead. This tool allows you watching the market, buying and selling almost in real-time. Also it will automatically close position on margin call, saving your losses to minimum. Not only that, with downloadable plugins you'll be able to draw historical charts and get latest currency news as well.

After trying out, you know what? It has best tools which I ever used, and it has answered to most of my questions. Imagine that you can now watch closely to your investment no matter wherever you are. Never to mention, you can generate your report anytime and measure your performance from your ROI!

Take a close look ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home